Pre / After Care
You cannot have Permanent Make-Up / Micropigmentation if you are:
- Pregnant or Breastfeeding
- Under 18 years old
- Taking blood thinning medication
Here is a summary of some important things to consider before AND after treatment to enable you to book your appointment at a suitable time. Please also read the FULL pre-advice and aftercare either here or request for it to be e-mailed to you.
Some things to consider BEFORE your treatment:
- Please DO NOT consume alcohol, coffee or caffeine in the 24 hours prior to your appointment. This is VERY important!
- Don’t take aspirin or ibuprofen 48 hours before treatment.
- Don’t have a heavy exercise session beforehand.
- Please do not smoke before your appointment.
- NO sunbeds or direct sun exposure 2 weeks prior.
- No brow tint, waxing or threading 2 weeks prior.
- Please also refer to the FULL pre-advice document here.
Things to consider AFTER your treatment:
- You can’t get the brows wet for 14 days after treatment (good idea to wash your hair before your appointment then follow advice for showering/hair washing).
- NO heavy exercise or gym sessions that make you sweat for 10-14 days after
- NO direct sun exposure for 14 days after (wear a hat/sunglasses and avoid direct sunlight)
- NO swimming, steam-rooms, saunas or sun-beds for 14 days after
- Please also refer to the >FULL after-care advice here, including how to look after your brows post-treatment.
PLEASE BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENTS AROUND SUN HOLIDAYS/ACTIVITIES ETC.
The SAME pre/after advice applies ALSO to your top-up appointment.